Football is a thrilling game which involves teams of players to kick the ball towards the goal. Simply kicking is not enough to win the game as there will be the opponent’s team to block you and take the ball away from you, so there are tons of tricks and awesome footwork that players use to get to past the defender and towards the goal. Among the number of tricks, the best football tricks and the ones you need to practice learning are-
- Akka- This trick became famous because of Ronaldinho and is considered as his signature move. Ronaldinho can make this trick look smooth and easy but this soccer trick should not be underestimated as it a tough trick and should be used in the field during matches only when one is ready. Also, it can take a lot of practice to master it.
- Around the world- This trick was used by the legendary Diego Maradona. This trick requires the skill to juggle the ball up with one foot and with the same foot move over, around, back and underneath the ball before you continue juggling it. Perfect timing is also required to complete this trick.
- Cruyff turn- The Cruyff was made famous by the great Dutch footballer Johan Cruyff, and it became his iconic move. This is a tough trick to perform without falling off or losing your balance. It requires the player to come off as though they are about to pass the ball but instead drag the ball behind your other standing leg and then turning your shoulders and running. It is a great attacking move in the game.
- Puskas move- The Puskas pull back move is a move created by the best Hungarian player in the history of football- Ferenc Puskas. This move allows you to change your direction fast and it can fool the defender. It is one of the basic moves in soccer, but it is not an easy trick to perform in a game if you not master it.
- Scissor Kick- The brilliant Pele was the most famous player to have used this trick and made it famous. It is a tough trick to learn considering the fact that you will be on the field running and pulling this off. The Scissors kick trick is when you kick the ball at a waist of chest height by jumping up in the fair and legs apart like scissors in a scissor motion.
There are also other football tricks that are wonderful and clearly not easy but amazing. Some of them are- Marseille turn, Blanco move, the Snake/Elastico, Riquelme Move, Robinho Pullback, the Okacha turn, the Step over, the Panenka, the Ronaldo Chop, the Rabona, the Biava, Seal Dribble, La Cuauhteminha, the Flip-Flap, the Fake kick, the Mule kick, the Back Heel, the Aurelio, the Trivela, Front-Flip Throw-In, The Ball Stand, the Dive. You can surely try learning these tricks as well. It is tough but not impossible to learn.